This was originally going to be a post about my favorite jewelry, but there's just too much! So, now I've decided to split it apart into my favorite earrings, necklaces, and other. And then, I split it apart further, because too much scrolling is no fun.
Earrings that I love - by Iheartgreen on Polyvore.com
12. Marcasite Enamel Flower Earrings; Nature's Jewelry, $50; The detail and color in these studs are amazing! They are like the perfect red shoe--you can wear them with anything and they always add the right amount of color.
13. Balloon earrings; Anthropologie, $298; I don't know why they named these balloon earrings, but the colors are so delicate and pretty. Light blue and peach without looking Eastery.
14. Fireball drop earrings; JCrew, $45; Nothing too special about these, but that's what makes them great. You don't have to think about these--always appropriate whether with jeans or a cocktail dress.
15. Diamond & Prasiolite Cable Earrings, David Yurman, $1,490; Yes, this costs as much as a Dodge these days, but this qualifies as special jewelry. Statement earrings. I am grown up earrings. Wear them to work and look like a fancy adult.
16. Keswick caning drop earrings, Kate Spade, $55; Similar to the fireball earrings, but different enough to not be head to toe JCrew.
17. Topaz chandelier earrings; Tejani, $59; I included these because they are on sale and a fantastic deal. These are great earrings regularly but become fantastic when looking at the price. These will go with at least 1/2 of the fancy clothes you own.