This was originally going to be a post about my favorite jewelry, but there's just too much! So, now I've decided to split it apart into my favorite earrings, necklaces, and other. And then, I split it apart further, because too much scrolling is no fun.
Earrings that I love - by Iheartgreen on Polyvore.com
6. Alex Monroe Pomegranete flower studs; $150. I have earrings like this that I picked up in Dubai. I love them--they make me feel fancy with understated prettiness.
7. Sun's Mosaic Earrings, $298, Anthropologie. The detail and color in these earrings make them special. I feel like they would go with everything and always look original.
8. Tejani Bridal Collection - Antique Earrings; $190. My Indian self loves Indian jewerly. LOVES. And I especially love the look of antique jewelry (and really, most things antique). I need to get married just to get these earrings.
9. Moonbali pearl earrings, Isharya; $257. More Indian jewelry I love. Especially love the tops of the earrings--I dislike wire hook earrings, except in rare cases.
10. Tacori Epiphany Diamonique Framed Asscher Stud Earrings; $88.20. I am a heartbeat away from purchasing these earrings. So very pretty. Plus, Tacori. Love. Love x 100
11. Swarovski Crystal Flirt Amethyst Pierced Earrings; $90. I love the purple in these earrings--very subtle, very sophisticated.