Wednesday, March 25, 2009

If I were a size 2...

My dream size is between a 4-6 which is great because it's more realistic for me than a size 2. That said, I always imagine dieting/exercising down to a 2 and then allowing myself gallons of ice cream not worrying if my behind expanded to size 4 proportions. Oh dreams.


Anyway, I suck at dieting--I really, really love food (as evidenced by my Grace in Small Things posts), and I really will eat almost anything. But, there are some things, definitely fattening (but probably not the most fattening thing I still continue to eat), that I used to eat but now avoid. They are my dream list foods. Sorry in advance because this will make you hungry.


1) Chili's Honey Chipotle Chicken Crispers with ranch and honey mustard (and sides of mashed potatoes and corn on the cob)


2) Berryhill Fried Fish Tacos, extra sauce on the side please


3) Beck's Cheeseburger and Fries. It should be noted that I eat cheeseburgers and fries elsewhere, I just read the calories for Beck's once, and now I avoid it. How many calories you ask in an order of cheeseburger with fries? 1,435.


4) Toblerone cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory. Thank God they stopped making this.

What foods do you not eat because they just have too many calories?

No comments:

Post a Comment