Monday, March 30, 2009

A collection of thoughts

My blog post title makes me laugh since this entire blog is basically a collection of my thoughts, but anyway--here goes:
  • I need to start taking and posting in real life pictures of something--my daily wardrobe, my co-workers, my messy closet--dear god, something, that adds some personality to the blog. Any suggestions?
  • Most good bloggers are willing to overshare so that their readers feel like they are their confidants--whereas I'm too worried about who may eventually stumble upon this.
  • For the fact that I am very gregarious, I am surprisingly reserved in certain ways.
  • It's interesting when your brother goes from being annoying to being a good friend. When did I stop hating him and start thinking he was cool?
  • I may need to buy different shampoos for different parts of my hair. Head and shoulders (or some other drying shampoo) for my roots and moisturizing shampoo for my ends, because this oily/dry mess I'm currently sporting is not cool.
  • Most adults don't eat candy on a daily basis. It is not normal that I crave candy this much and I may just give myself diabetes.
  • I have a hard time letting go of things I know (sigh--I hate change); like, if I don't think The Office is that great anymore, why do I still watch it? I was good with Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives--kicked DH after Season 1 and Grey's after Season 3. Still watch Scrubs though.
  • NCAA Men's Basketball is ridiculously fun.
  • I'm very tempted to write reviews for other bloggers' blogs, but man, is that mean.
  • I created a new label just for this post, potpourri, which makes me feel like Jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment