Thursday, February 12, 2009

Current loves

Now that my introductory post is done (felt like a burden, much like I find the first sentence of speeches that begin with "Webster defines success as..." pretty cumbersome, intro posts are generally not exciting), I can move on to using this space for what I orginally wanted.

1. Banana Republic Pansy Brooch. So very, very pretty. Why they call this color pine is beyond me--the only pine color I can think of is the brown-green in the crayon box that I had to use when the actual green went missing. ($34)












2. J. Crew suede ballet flats in Royal. Sigh. I heart them. As can be told by my blog title/username, I love the color green. Practically to the point that I have an unhealthy obsession with it. So it came as a surprise to me when I looked at these flats and the blue ones made my heart flutter. My next favorite color for these: chocolate. My third favorite: papaya. This never happens. (Excuse the link below, until I figure out how to post pictures from J. Crew, I will link to it instead. Edit: yay, polyvore had them) ($98)

















3. J.Crew Cashmere blouson-sleeve bateau sweater in Dark Peony. Okay, I cheated. This was meant to be a list of things that I want to own, but exhibit enough self-control to resist because I don't need them. However, I will own this soon (UPS delivery expected tomorrow). It went on sale and they had the color and size I wanted and well, going on a shopping fast is a lot like going on a real fast--all you think about is what you will buy/eat the minute you can. But, I still love it so on the list it goes.















4. And because any mention of food, gets me dreaming about food, these Austin-made brownies are the most delicious things I have ever had in my entire life. Ever. As said by Tracy Jordan, I want to take these brownies behind the middle school and get them pregnant.
It is described as a "A cross between a dense, rich brownie and a melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate truffle." Excuse me while I wipe my drool. Okay, link:

No comments:

Post a Comment